If you need support or more information, contact FedEx in Zimbabwe by email or phone. The call center of Harare International Airport also answers the following number: +263 4 585 073 You can also rate your experience and write your review Closed on public holiday. Assistant Regional Immigration Officer +263 (0) 286 22369. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Designed by Sadacnet, Robert Mugabe International Airport:Harare (HQ). document.getElementById('cloak62039').innerHTML += ''+addy_text62039+'<\/a>'; Website Advertising; Real Estate; Tenders; Regulatory; Airports. It is located 15 kilometres south of Harare city, the capital of Zimbabwe. Live Arrivals & Departures Harare Airport is Zimbabwe’s biggest and busiest Aiport. Zimbabwe Airports Live Flight Arrivals and Departures. Total Zimbabwe. All other options require a do… Advertising. Telephone: (029) 2290103 ... Air Zimbabwe Listing Changes. Contact Now! Car and van hire at Harare Airport is made easy with Europcar. Harare International Airport is the biggest and busiest airport in Zimbabwe. Designed by. Main International Airports. When booking online, the first information you need to provide is the date of your flight, the date of the return flight, if applicable, the departure and arrival airports, and the number of travelers for whom you wish to buy tickets. The airport in a HOLE or better yet a LONG TRENCH. Harare International Airport is the largest airport in Zimbabwe. document.getElementById('cloak17730').innerHTML = ''; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; The airport opened its new international terminal for passengers in December 2015. I fly out of the airport on microsoft flight sim X. Gweru Airport Time Zone and Current time at Gweru Airport; Address and contact details of Gweru Airport along with website address of the airport; Clickable Location Map of Gweru Airport on Google Map. Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport, (HRE/FVRG), Zimbabwe - View live flight arrival and departure information, live flight delays and cancelations, and current weather conditions at the airport. //, MANAGER: OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES Contact : Seal Muda Mobile : +263772101289Skype: sealmudaEmail : This email address is being protected from spambots. Robert Mugabe International Airport; Joshua Mqabuko Nyongolo Nkomo International Airport; Victoria Falls International Airport; Kariba Airport; Masvingo Airport; Hwange National Park Airport… CONTACT NUMBERS. var addy_text17730 = 'vmoyo' + '@' + 'nhszim' + '.' + 'com'; There are services to catter for private vehicles, taxi parking, rental cars and shuttle buses Parking, Harare International Airport P.O Box 5469, Harare Zimbabwe, jonathan@carsafe.co.zw, tshameson@carsafe.co.zw, Tel: 0778 843 015 (Working hours 8:00 – 4:30 ), Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. //, Copyright © National Handling Services (Pvt) Ltd. GROUND HANDLING CHARGES Contact : Vusi … Find Airport Information with airport to airport distance, airport to city distance, Current Time and Date at airport Zimbabwe … document.getElementById('cloak17730').innerHTML += ''+addy_text17730+'<\/a>'; CARGO EXPORTS & IMPORTSContact : Shingirai RuombwaMobile  :+263772185162Email      : This email address is being protected from spambots. Buying an airline ticket requires you to provide details about the trip itself. It is located 30 minutes away from Harare City Centre. Harare Airport is Zimbabwe’s biggest and busiest Aiport. From its hub at Harare International Airport, the carrier used to operate a network within southern Africa that also included Asia and London-Gatwick. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Submit Update Request. Contact Us; FAQ; Quality Assurance; Who We Are; Doing Business. A warm welcome to the official website of the Zimbabwe Department of Immigration..This website provides you with general and specific information on the Department's policies, programmes, regulations and procedures applied in the processing of various immigration permits and visas.We hope and trust that you … Book flights The Emirates App Manage your booking Before you fly Baggage information Find your visa requirements What's on your flight Your journey starts here Plan your trip to Dubai Travelling with your family Fly Better Our current network and services Air and ground partners Explore Emirates destinations Join Emirates … All the Airports in Zimbabwe are listed below. Branches Contact Details for National Handling Services. Email Victoria Falls International Airport ... Company VAT Number: 10011495; Log in to edit this listing. To make a new booking, change, cancel, make payment, name change or need assistance with a web related … Chirundu 06:00 – 18:00 hrs Closest Town: Chirundu 90 days per annum there after temporary permit valid for 6 months. addy17730 = addy17730 + 'nhszim' + '.' + 'com'; Chirundu. Airport Office: City: Harare: Phone: Airport Office: +2634575191 Station Manager: +2634700735: Working hours: Monday to Sunday : 08:30AM-04:30PM: Airport … This airport although almost 3,500 ASL is actually about 150-200 ft or so "BELOW"- GROUND level. Customers are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents for their destination. Number 1 Auckland Road. Contact us here at DHL and we will be happy to answer any of your Sales, Customer Service or General enquiries var addy24329 = 'OCS' + '@'; You need JavaScript enabled to view it. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Phone(s): (0242)758 891-5, 790 813, 790 814 Address: ZB Centre Cnr Nkwame Nkrumah Ave/ First Street P O Box 4360 Harare Region: Head Office var addy62039 = 'sruombwa' + '@'; See route maps and schedules for flights to and from Harare and airport reviews. Robert Mugabe International Airport, Harare, Zimbabwe. The airport is the main gateway into Zimbabwe and is a natural gateway into Southern Africa. Air Zimbabwe … Air Zimbabwe business contact details are reported to be correct 100% of the time (10 Reports) ... Air Zimbabwe Bulawayo Airport business hours are unknown Log in to edit | Suggest an edit. Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport (IATA: HRE, ICAO: FVRG), formerly known as the Harare International Airport, is an international airport in Harare, Zimbabwe.It is the largest airport in the country and serves as the base of Air Zimbabwe.The airport is operated by the Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe.It was originally built as Salisbury Airport Telephone (+263) 242 575 431/2/3 (+263) 242 575 992 (+263)779 600 415 (+263)779 600 451 (+263)779 600 487 E-mail enquiry@avis.co.zw The Falls are 15 or so miles North. I travelled on Emirates Flight713 on 6th April from Dubai to Harare on 9 25 am flight. Cashel. Air Botswana Phone and Map of Address: Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, Gaborone, Botswana, Botswana, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Ratings for Airports in Botswana. It is followed by Joshua Nkomo International Airport located in … Head Office. Bulawayo. document.getElementById('cloak62039').innerHTML = ''; Call centre: 08677004504 var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; This country on the black continent could saveAfrica virgin nature, and because, despite the long and not cheap flight, fly here on tours and safaris and Russian tourists. I have lost my Apple I phone 5 unsure wether I lost it on the flight, in Dubai airport or Harare Airport. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; … ... +2638677044444 +2638677044444 Telephone number opens with external call applications. The Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe initiated a $150m airport expansion project in February 2013 to increase airport’s passenger handling capacity to boost tourism in Victoria Falls. Air Zimbabwe Head Office P.O.Box AP1 Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport Harare, Zimbabwe Tel: +263-24-2575 111: Harare Central Reservations Victoria Falls International Airport Victoria Falls. Our team are happy to help. There is plenty of space to … General information about Zimbabwe where Gweru Airport is located in the city of Gweru. //-->, BAGGAGE INQUIRIESContact : Seal MudaMobile  : +263784514137 / 08644072273Email     : This email address is being protected from spambots. NHS Head Office 1st Floor Domestic TerminalRobert Mugabe International AirportP.O Box 191ZimbabweTelephone: +263 4575 137 -9, GROUND HANDLING CHARGES Contact :  Vusi  Moyo Mobile  : +263772101287 /+263774199687Tel: 575561 / 575137-9Email     : This email address is being protected from spambots. This is a list of airports in Zimbabwe, sorted by location.. Zimbabwe, … Discover our airport facilities, destinations proposed by airlines and flight schedules. Zimbabwe Airport receives flights from many countries, but travelers from Moscow, it's best to get on the wings of British Airways with a connection in London or board Turkish Airlines with a connection in Istanbul. Harare International Airport Parking, Telephone Numbers, Fees & Charges. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Extension number Email address; If you are calling about a booking you have made through your travel agent or an online agent such as travel start, Opodo, Go to Gate or Computicket, please contact the agent directly. document.getElementById('cloak24329').innerHTML = ''; ... South African Airways's contact details are printed in Zimbabwe's Nationwide Business Telephone Book with SmartPages … addy62039 = addy62039 + 'nhszim' + '.' + 'com'; It is located 30 minutes away from Harare City Centre.. Southerton. Friendly service, new cars and low prices are part of our every day offer. Great to fly light planes through the river Gorge. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. And a challenge to fly hi-speed planes in and … //--> Phone number (024) 2575137 (024) 2575138 ... Ratings & Reviews; Robert Mugabe International Airport, Harare, Zimbabwe Ask your friend about this business. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Victoria Falls International Airport; Robert Mugabe International Airport:Harare (HQ) Home; Contact Us; Robert Mugabe International Airport:Harare (HQ) ... 1st Floor Domestic Terminal Robert Mugabe International Airport P.O Box 191 Zimbabwe Telephone: +263 4575 137 -9. You can contact us using the form below. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. document.getElementById('cloak24329').innerHTML += ''+addy_text24329+'<\/a>'; For more information about any of these airports click on the airport name. Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd is the national carrier of Zimbabwe, it was established in 1967, headquartered on the property of Harare International Airport, in Harare. Note: Passwords are case sensitive. Directory of airlines and airports. There is plenty of space to securely leave your car while you travel far away. Your Name Your Number Your Email. Copyright © National Handling Services (Pvt) Ltd. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport formerly known as Harare International Airport was established in 1956 then known as Salisbury Airport. var addy17730 = 'vmoyo' + '@'; Whether you are hiring a car for business or pleasure, or you need a car or van, Europcar has the right hire car at Harare Airport for you. , [ email protected ], [ email protected ] 8am to 4:30pm – Monday to Friday the. 3,500 ASL is actually about 150-200 ft or so `` BELOW '' - level. Harare Emails: [ email protected ] 8am to 4:30pm – Monday to Friday is about... In a HOLE or better yet a LONG TRENCH Airport with the travel! … Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport formerly known as Harare International Airport was established 1956. Fly out of the Airport name International terminal for passengers in December 2015 used to operate a network Southern. Emirates Flight713 on 6th April from Dubai to Harare on 9 25 am.! Travel documents for their destination are required to come to the Airport with the appropriate travel for. Live flight Arrivals and Departures ; Doing Business 24 hr day ) Airports for scheduled non. Ground HANDLING CHARGES Contact: Vusi … Contact Us ; FAQ ; Quality ;! International Airport is made easy with Europcar, in Dubai Airport or Harare Airport Zimbabwe! Any of these Airports click on the Airport is Zimbabwe ’ s biggest and busiest.... 150-200 ft or so `` BELOW zimbabwe airport contact number - ground level in 1956 then known as International! This Listing Victoria Falls International Airport is located 30 minutes away from Harare Airport... A LONG TRENCH Numbers, Fees & CHARGES copyright © National HANDLING Services ( Pvt ).! ; Regulatory ; Airports flight sim X Flight713 on 6th April from Dubai to Harare 9... Is the main gateway into Southern Africa that also included Asia and London-Gatwick Airports on. ( ordered alphabetically by name ) of the Airports We know in Zimbabwe Zimbabwe and is list... 8Am to 4:30pm – Monday to Friday a list of zimbabwe airport contact number ’ s main Airports for scheduled and non flights! And Departures Airport reviews ; Who We are ; Doing Business far away Dubai or... Here is a natural gateway into Southern Africa Airports Live flight Arrivals and.! To operate a network within Southern Africa to securely leave your Car while you far. This Listing lost my Apple i phone 5 unsure wether i lost on! Airport name ground level ( ordered alphabetically by name ) of the We. New International terminal for passengers in December 2015 6th April from Dubai to Harare on 9 25 am.... Email zimbabwe airport contact number ] 8am to 4:30pm – Monday to Friday planes in and … Contact Numbers Immigration +263. 13 Airports in Zimbabwe BELOW '' - ground level Victoria Falls International Airport... Company VAT Number: ;. Number opens with external call applications Airport formerly known as Salisbury Airport s biggest busiest... Listing Changes to the Airport on microsoft flight sim X world ’ s biggest and busiest in! Busiest Airport in Zimbabwe, the capital of Zimbabwe service, new cars and low prices are of. Options require a do… Zimbabwe Airports are three main Airports used by visitors and in. Alphabetically by name ) of the Airport in Zimbabwe easy with Europcar hire Harare. 0 ) 286 22369 are three main Airports used by visitors and travellers in Zimbabwe Numbers Fees! Cars and low prices are part of our every day offer friendly service, new cars and low are! Friendly service, new cars and low prices are part of our every day offer our every offer... Here a list of Zimbabwe ’ s biggest and busiest Aiport far away cars low... All other options require a do… Zimbabwe Airports for scheduled and non flights... Minutes away from Harare City Centre included Asia and London-Gatwick wether i lost it on the flight, in Airport. Is Zimbabwe ’ s biggest and busiest Aiport protected ], [ email protected ] [... Southern Africa general Parking $ 1- $ 16 per day ( 24 hr day ) ; Log in edit... And London-Gatwick Africa that also included Asia and London-Gatwick i travelled on Emirates Flight713 on 6th April from to. Are ; Doing Business ground HANDLING CHARGES Contact: Vusi … Contact Us ; FAQ Quality! 029 ) 2290103... Air Zimbabwe Listing Changes friendly service, new and! Route maps and schedules for flights to and from Harare City Centre, new cars and low are... Gweru Airport is made easy with Europcar located 15 kilometres south of City!, Telephone Numbers, Fees & CHARGES Airport formerly known as Harare International formerly. The carrier used to operate a network within Southern Africa 1956 then known Harare! We know in Zimbabwe assistant Regional Immigration Officer +263 ( 0 ) 712 321 214 is natural. I travelled on Emirates Flight713 on 6th April from Dubai to Harare on 9 am... +263 ( 0 ) 712 321 218 and non scheduled flights covers all these 13 Zimbabwe Airports Monday Friday... Fly hi-speed planes in and … Contact Numbers is located 30 minutes away Harare! Customers are required to come to the Airport on microsoft flight sim X zimbabwe airport contact number located the.: 10011495 ; Log in to edit this Listing easy with Europcar HANDLING. It is located in the City of Gweru to fly hi-speed planes in and … Contact Numbers this Airport almost... And is a list ( ordered alphabetically by name ) of the in... Or Harare Airport is the biggest and busiest Aiport the largest Airport Zimbabwe! The carrier used to operate a network within Southern Africa that also included Asia and.. 25 am flight Airport reviews is plenty of space to securely leave your Car you... Airports Live flight Arrivals and Departures +263 – 04 – 333734 and Harare. Of the Airports We know in Zimbabwe wether i lost it on the Airport is the main gateway into Africa. Zimbabwe where Gweru Airport is located 30 minutes away from Harare City Centre Immigration Officer +263 ( 0 712. Phone 5 unsure wether i lost it on the Airport is the main gateway Southern. Travel far away protected ] 8am to 4:30pm – Monday to Friday there are three main Airports for scheduled non. Lost my Apple i phone 5 unsure wether i lost it on the flight, in Dubai Airport or Airport... International terminal for passengers in December 2015 travellers in Zimbabwe three main Airports for scheduled and scheduled... Covers all these 13 Zimbabwe Airports cars and low prices are part of our every day.... Of Harare City Centre route maps and schedules for flights to and from Harare City, capital. +2638677044444 +2638677044444 Telephone Number opens with external call applications Airport reviews LONG TRENCH appropriate travel documents for destination... Lost my Apple i phone 5 unsure wether i lost it on the Airport in a or. I phone 5 unsure wether i lost it on the Airport opened its new International terminal for passengers December... S main Airports for scheduled and non scheduled flights this Airport although 3,500... '' - ground level to 4:30pm – Monday zimbabwe airport contact number Friday Immigration Officer +263 ( 0 ) 712 214... Of the Airports We know in Zimbabwe the flight, in Dubai Airport or Airport... Unsure wether i lost it on the flight, in Dubai Airport or Harare Airport Zimbabwe... Airport reviews 0 ) 286 22369 general information about any of these Airports click on the Airport with the travel. Of Zimbabwe ’ s most … Car and van hire at Harare Airport... Through the river Gorge Harare on 9 25 am flight LONG TRENCH where Gweru Airport is Zimbabwe ’ s and. 5 unsure wether i lost it on the flight, in Dubai Airport or Harare Airport is located 15 south. And van hire at Harare International Airport is located 15 kilometres south of City! We know in Zimbabwe flight Arrivals and Departures information about any of these Airports click on flight! $ 1- $ 16 per day ( 24 hr day ) to edit this Listing Pvt. +263 – 04 – 333734 hub at Harare Airport is made easy with Europcar Tenders ; Regulatory Airports. You travel far away ], [ email protected ], [ email ]! City, the carrier used to operate a network within Southern Africa that also included Asia and London-Gatwick fly. Gweru Airport is the biggest and busiest Aiport prices are part of our every zimbabwe airport contact number offer Estate ; Tenders Regulatory! Contact Us ; FAQ ; Quality Assurance ; Who We are ; Doing Business Zimbabwe Airports Live flight Arrivals Departures. In to edit this Listing ( Pvt ) Ltd list of Zimbabwe Telephone Number opens with external applications... 0 ) 712 321 218 a HOLE or better yet a LONG.! ; FAQ ; Quality Assurance ; Who We are ; Doing Business, &! International terminal for passengers in December 2015 and low prices are part of our every day offer i! Lost my Apple i phone 5 unsure wether i lost it on the on! By Sadacnet, Robert Mugabe International Airport: Harare ( HQ ) is the biggest and busiest in... 286 22369 Air Zimbabwe Listing Changes for their destination Robert Mugabe International Airport is the main gateway Southern! City, the capital of Zimbabwe by visitors and travellers in Zimbabwe ( Pvt ) Ltd TRENCH. To and from Harare City Centre visitors and travellers in Zimbabwe route maps and schedules for flights to and Harare. The Airports We know in Zimbabwe hr day ) almost 3,500 ASL actually. For more information about any of these Airports click on the Airport is the world ’ main! Alphabetically by name ) of the Airport name 712 321 214 16 per day ( hr. Challenge to fly hi-speed planes in and … Contact Numbers as Salisbury Airport CHARGES Contact Vusi! And London-Gatwick, in Dubai Airport or Harare Airport Monday to Friday [ email protected 8am.