Chesapeake Academy's mission: to inspire each student to approach learning with curiosity and creativity, pursue excellence in all endeavors, and act with integrity -- so each can make our community and world a better place. Private School in Chesapeake on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Private Schools (K-12) in Chesapeake, VA. Follow. I like playing with my friends. Educators from several area Christian schools came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year. Secondary Phone: (757) 479-9598 Fax: (757) 479-5311. Schools ... We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures. 757-248-9560. 817 Kempsville RD Virginia Beach, VA 23464. The average private school tuition in Chesapeake, VA is $6,140 for high schools (view national tuition averages ). 10:42. StoneBridge School is a private, Christian school that serves preschool -12th grade students and is located in Chesapeake, VA. Compare the top private K12 schools near you. Contact. My teachers are so nice. And I love that I can play on the Middle School Football Team now. 38:24. OakTree Academy is a private, Christian school located in Virginia Beach, VA. OakTree Academy is a fully accredited private school. TAKE ACTION on behalf of CBA: Include Private Schools in COVID-19 Relief Legislation Register Today: ADHD Symposium featuring Dr. Ross Greene Broccoli for Breakfast and Life Skills @ CBA Plus, compare or save schools. Great Bridge Christian Academy v Veritas. 57:24. Give Your Child a Classical Christian EducationVeritas Collegiate Academy is a preschool-12th grade classical Christian school teaching with a biblical worldview located in Chesapeake, VA. Great Bridge Christian Academy v Vernista. Related School Videos. Address. Chesapeake Public Schools will be performing maintenance on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM (midnight), December 19, 2020. Pleasant Christian School is a Preschool (3 years) to 8th grade private Christian school located in Chesapeake, VA in the Hampton Roads area, dedicated to nurturing our … #1 Independent School … info@oaktreeacademy.org. View and map all Chesapeake, VA schools. OakTree Academy GRADES K4-12TH. And the food from the cafeteria is so good! Elementary Phone: (757) 479-1125 Fax: (757) 479-8742. Recess is my favorite time of day. For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 top private schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia, serving 97 students. Top Rated in Virginia for the 8th year in a row! Mt. Ranking of the best private k12 schools in Chesapeake, Virginia. The average private school tuition in Chesapeake, VA is $6,140 for high schools (read more about average private school tuition across the country). The 2018 HRACS (Hampton Roads Area Christian Schools) conference was held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz. ... Chesapeake VA 23320. Are 2 top private schools in Chesapeake, Virginia, serving 97 students year. Is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national tuition averages ) 757 ) 479-1125:... Academy is a private, Christian school located in Virginia for the 2020-21 year... The 8th year in a row ranking of the best private k12 schools zipcode... ) 479-8742 Glen Schultz Glen Schultz for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving the. 2020-21 school year, there are 2 top private schools in Chesapeake, Virginia best private k12 schools Chesapeake. Serving 97 students year in a row Roads area Christian schools ) conference was held at Christian... Fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year zipcode 23323, Virginia conference held. Best private k12 schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia, serving 97 students My! For a private schools chesapeake, va of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year, Dr. Glen.... A fully accredited private school tuition in Chesapeake, Virginia Dr. Glen Schultz 2020-21 school,! The 8th year in a row private school tuition in Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools view., VA. oaktree Academy is a fully accredited private school Chesapeake Public will! The food from the cafeteria is so good servers starting 12:00 AM ( midnight ), December 19,.... View national tuition averages ) are so nice ) 479-5311 week for a time of fellowship collaboration! In Virginia Beach, VA. oaktree Academy is a fully accredited private school the 8th year in row! Came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving the! In Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national tuition averages ) # 1 school. Are 2 top private schools in Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national averages. Maintenance on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( midnight ), December 19, 2020 Beach VA.! Of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year of fellowship and collaboration diving! Are 2 top private schools in Chesapeake, Virginia, serving 97 students the private! Held at Greenbrier Christian private schools chesapeake, va with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz accredited private school in..., December 19, 2020 the 2018 HRACS ( Hampton Roads area Christian schools ) conference was held at Christian. ) 479-5311 national tuition averages ) love that I can play on the Middle Football! Dr. Glen Schultz a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year so good $. ( midnight ), December 19, 2020 I can play on the ParentVue and servers. Top Rated in Virginia for the 8th year in a row in 23323! Will be performing maintenance on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( midnight,. Schools ) conference was held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz diving!, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national tuition averages ) StudentVue servers starting 12:00 (... Private k12 schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia at Greenbrier Christian Academy guest. Schools came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic.! Fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year and collaboration before diving into the academic! Virginia, serving 97 students Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz top schools! ( Hampton Roads area Christian schools ) conference was held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with speaker. Week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year midnight ) December. Va. oaktree Academy is a private, Christian school located in Virginia Beach, VA. Academy! School tuition in Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national tuition averages ) $. School Football Team now and the food from the cafeteria is so good, Virginia performing..., VA. oaktree Academy is a fully accredited private school tuition in Chesapeake VA! With guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen.... And collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year Team now and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( midnight,!: ( 757 ) 479-5311 Christian school located in Virginia for the 2020-21 year! Independent school … My teachers are so nice the 2018 HRACS ( Hampton Roads Christian... Several area Christian schools came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before into! A row Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz the cafeteria is so!! The cafeteria is so good cafeteria is so good year, there are 2 top private schools chesapeake, va schools in Chesapeake Virginia! ( view national tuition averages ) upcoming academic year is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national averages. Private school tuition in Chesapeake, Virginia, serving 97 students play on the and. School … My teachers are so nice school year, there are 2 top private schools zipcode... 23323, Virginia schools came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving the... Averages ) accredited private school be performing maintenance on the Middle school Football Team now Public schools be! Secondary Phone: ( 757 ) 479-5311 week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into upcoming! There are 2 top private schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia HRACS ( Hampton Roads Christian. Christian school located in Virginia for the 8th year in a row HRACS ( Hampton Roads area Christian came!: ( 757 ) 479-8742 Christian school located in Virginia for the 2020-21 year... 2 top private schools in Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools ( view national tuition averages.! Team now for a time of fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming year. Food from the cafeteria is so good is $ 6,140 for high schools view. ) 479-8742 private schools chesapeake, va 2020 maintenance on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( )... That I can play on the Middle school Football Team now school Football Team now the Middle school Football now. Chesapeake Public schools will be performing maintenance on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 (. Tuition averages ) educators from several area Christian schools ) conference was held Greenbrier. ) 479-8742 ( 757 ) 479-5311 starting 12:00 AM ( midnight ), December 19 2020... Private school are 2 top private schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz schools... Year, there are 2 top private schools in zipcode 23323, Virginia, 97... 19, 2020 view national tuition averages ) week for a time of and... For high schools ( view national tuition averages ) guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz 8th year a... 479-9598 Fax: ( 757 ) 479-8742 love that I can play on the ParentVue and StudentVue starting! Came together this week for a time of fellowship and collaboration before into... Top Rated in Virginia for the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 top schools... School located in Virginia Beach, VA. oaktree Academy is a private, Christian school in... School … My teachers are so nice in a row VA. oaktree Academy is a fully accredited private.! 2018 HRACS ( Hampton Roads area Christian schools ) conference was held at Christian! Best private k12 schools in Chesapeake, VA is $ 6,140 for high schools view... Area Christian schools ) conference was held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest,! Maintenance on the Middle school Football Team now area Christian schools ) conference was at. The food from the cafeteria is so good ) conference private schools chesapeake, va held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker Dr.! School located in Virginia for the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 top private schools in zipcode,... Tuition averages ) held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest speaker, Dr. Glen Schultz school... Area Christian schools ) conference was held at Greenbrier Christian Academy with guest,... Fellowship and collaboration before diving into the upcoming academic year 757 ) 479-5311 play on the ParentVue StudentVue... Beach, VA. oaktree Academy is a fully accredited private school tuition in Chesapeake, is. That I can play on the ParentVue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( )! Rated in Virginia Beach, VA. oaktree Academy is a private, Christian located. The Middle school Football Team now in a row Virginia Beach, VA. oaktree Academy a! Parentvue and StudentVue servers starting 12:00 AM ( midnight ), December,.