Irene, I just wanted to thank you for my order. The smoothest purchase of a Christmas Tree ever. I will recommend you to other gardeners. It seems a shame to have to take it down but we will definitely be ordering one from you next year if we are at home. Gardens are such an important restorative and uplifting distraction from this stressful time. I have recommended Ashridge to friends already! I usually buy 2-3 trees each Christmas for family in Somerset, London and Cheshire from various nurseries and shops but I have never had one that kept its needles,colour and shape - and looked as good waiting to go on the bonfire as it was when I first bought it some weeks before Christmas. Anita, Hi - everything perfect with my order of snowdrops in the green - all now planted - some still flowering - sure to be back again - excellent service and plants - thank you. I am looking forward to seeing the lovely yellow berries of the Rowan next year and, in time, those bright Spindleberries - my woodland corner is going to look great. Just received my beautiful Hydrangea Semannii...lovely large plant and very healthy. Joan. But I am absolutely thrilled with my Rowan tree planted in my front border recently. Per Plant … We have just finished planting them, taking advantage of a few rain free & sunny hours! I am continuing to work as a gardener and it's good to be able to continue to get supplies from good nurseries like yours. I would like another 8 for next Spring. I recommend you to everyone! You produce quality trees and customer service is excellent. Well done. May I take this opportunity to congratulate your company on the excellent packaging of these plants - they arrived looking very healthy. I'm sorry I can't remember her name, she sounded quIte young but her service was outstanding, super helpful. Thank you so much for your efforts. Oriental poppy Write a Review. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Top marks to Ashridge for your quality of service and plants. The parcel arrived safely to day, and the contents were absolutely perfect, and will be a delight in the future I'm sure. I'm so impressed that you offer this level of customer care! I will plant them out on Friday when the cold east wind is due to stop. The root balls ware so substantial that we had to make the trench wider in places. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you once again for excellent service. Ashridge trees come highly recommended by me. Your logo is also excellent. I cannot thank you enough as these five trees will last a lifetime. We are delighted with the trees which look so healthy and are a good size. Thank you. So many novice gardeners have killed their oriental poppy plants … It just arrived one day in perfect condition and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, and everyone who has seen it over Christmas has remarked on just how beautiful it is, and been amazed that I got it in the post! Top quality plants. The colours range from white, pink, to salmon oranges, vibrant reds to dusky damson. Diane. Richard, I just received my order of a Rowan and Spindleberry and I wanted to thank you for such good quality plant material. All turned up yesterday and in good condition - I can now head up to Norfolk next week to plant the bulbs - thank you so much! There are several popular perennial poppies, one of which is Papaver Orientale, or, as it’s more commonly known, the Oriental poppy. Merry Christmas. I just wanted to thank you for your continued support. Thanks again for such excellent service - The plants are of a very high quality and arrived in excellent packaging and as planned, the whole transaction has been first class from ordering to delivery . Received my plants this afternoon :) thank you very much, they look lovely :) Just need the rain to stop so I can plant them. In the centre of all oriental poppies sits a velvety, black doorknob that is fringed by fluffy black stamens. I just want to say a big thank you to Vikki and the whole team for ensuring my order of apple trees were delivered safely after all my faffing about. I shall certainly recommend you and your service to anyone who is looking to buy hedging plants. Coupled with which they were great value for money compared with some of the trees being offered locally. Your delivery firm were impeccable. I am very pleased with them and they are already in the ground where I want them to grow. It’s looking very healthy and I really am thrilled with it. The plants are very good quality and were well packaged. Thank you, yes, I have received my order and am extremely pleased with everything you have sent and the way all the plants and trees were protected. Wishing each tree welcome in its new home. The plants are in terrific condition and I am absolutely delighted. Received the order yesterday and planted today! Delivery and packaging exceptional and the plants are beautiful and really healthy. I will certainly be ordering a tree from you every year from now on and some plants in between in the spring. It hasn’t dropped any needles despite being in a warm room. We are most impressed with the quality of your customer service and will recommend you to others without hesitation. Very pleased with the quality and health of all the plants. The whole service couldn’t be better Janet. thank you again. Penelope. A simple message to thank your team for the delivery of our order- all complete, very well packed, the plants look in very good condition ... regards Ian, Hi, I know it’s not urgent, but I just want to thank you for the perfect service. the pictures show the inside of one of the many flowers that bloomed this year, along with a picture of the actual plant. Best wishes So thank you so very much and I look forward to ordering more plants for my garden in due course. In summary its a big thank you from us, Just to say that our plants arrived during this week and we are delighted. This is the 4th time I've ordered hedge plants from you and I laid the hedge we planted at our allotment site last year - great plants have now made a lovely hedge... here's a photo! Many thanks for the lovely Vilmorinii Guildford. Excellent, healthy, vigorous plants received in perfect condition. I was very impressed with the quality,health ,condition and size of the trees supplied with my order .An excellent reflection on your Company. It is a lovely shape and in excellent condition, well packed and transported. The beech hedging arrived in good condition and looks healthy. It is the perfect size and shape and I shall definitely order another next year. In the nicest way, we have your number! Yes my order(s) has been received and just want to say many thanks for your excellent service and brilliant website, advice etc. They are hungry plants, however, so add plenty of garden compost and a bit of general fertiliser for show bench quality blooms. Arrived safely and it must be one of the best trees we have had over many years. Time to get digging! Giles. Thank you. They are "asleep" in winter, so this is the best time to transplant any tree or shrub. It is first class tree - a tree for life instead of a Christmas Tree! I am delighted with the tree you sent, it has a wonderful scent and was expertly packed.l just wish l had been quicker to tip the delivery man who carried it up on his back and asked where l wanted it! For maidens, I'd expected trees either 5ft or a bit shorter, similar to ones received from other suppliers in the past. I just wanted to let you know that our Christmas tree was wonderful. We will back for more, larger orders at the end of the year. Nick. I Just wanted to say many thanks for my recent order the plants look excellent and I am very happy with them. It looks really lovely and we are delighted with it: looking forward to enjoying it for many years. Thank you so much! Lovely trees in nice condition. Kindest regards, Should I need trees, other garden goodies (or advice) in the future, for whatever reason, I will certainly be returning to you. Thanks again for your business and especially during these very difficult times. We deliver these plus a range of planting accessories across mainland UK. We would unreservedly recommend Ashridge Nurseries, Thanks for your attention. Great specimens and very well packaged, we’ll be back for more later. It is already in the ground, looking perfect. Best wishes for 2019. Hi, Many thanks. They are really top-notch trees and are already planted in a nice sunny spot. The Naked Wines Voucher was a welcome surprise. This is just to say what a really splendid tree you supplied. Brian. I certainly know where to come next time! Kind regards. I am looking forward to growing them on for my cutting garden. Live Help 513-354-1509 Many thanks indeed. Thank you so much for the delivery of wonderful plants today! It’s such a success and I shall tell our son to do the same. Regards Thanks again. I shall pass on my recommendations to any new allotment/garden starters next year. My Brother in Law was looking for a Wisteria to replace a previous tree which had died. By a mile the best we have ever had - fresh as a daisy and excellent shape. Docton Mill Gardens, Devon I definitely will be a future customer and will recommend you to others. Well worth waiting for! Thanks Thank you for updating my order. Thank you, the excellent service is really noticed I enjoyed planting it this afternoon. I will continue to shop with you and will recommend you to my friends and family. With kindest regards, Poppy Plant found in: Poppy 'Gartenzwerg Group', Icelandic Poppies are absolutely glorious! Excellent quality and service. Arrived as stated, could not be more pleased. David. ... be two or the weeks difference in the start and end of the horticultural 'season' between the north and south of the UK. M. Hi, just a note to let you know that we do use cookies to help us determine what our customers really want and therefore to give them the great service that they deserve. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. My beech trees are also appearing to do quite well. Thank you so much. While not a long blooming perennial (the plants are … It looked wonderful. I can’t thank you enough for sending the most beautiful tree to grace my front room this Christmas, I won’t want to take it down!! I thought you might like to know that my order has just been delivered. Thanks very much for my order which arrived this morning. Thank you, Just wanted to say thanks. Hi good morning Bit delayed due to eye operation but our raspberries are all great - had to share as not one was less than perfect. I wanted to say thank you for sending this order so quickly. Many thanks, My order was delivered the following day (Saturday). I hope you are all well and will continue to be so. Just a short note to say what a superb Christmas Tree you supplied me with – actually better than the last one. Beautifully packed! Good strong healthy specimens and a first class delivery system. All arrived safe and look really good strong and healthy - they came this morning and all are planted now. We received our order of 3 silver birch trees this week and thankfully the weather was kind and allowed us to get them in the ground in a timely manner! Thank you so much! From my point of view, it is very comforting to know that I will only ever get the best from Ashridge. I have found this level of service totally refreshing, and would have no hesitation in recommending Ashridge Trees to any future potential customers. Thank you very much. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. I am writing to you in relation to the 'Ellen' daffodil bulbs we bought off of you. The silky, pleated petals of this popular variety have been compared to the faded silk of antique ball gowns. Wishing you All a very Happy Christmas. Just to let you know my trees arrived today in Sutherland in good order. This one is looking good. If you dead-head, they will re-flower later in summer. Deer and Rabbits tend to avoid this plant. Yours very gratefully Jackie. Hello Catherine…. Thank you for your excellent service. Many thanks for the delivery of fruit/plants over the weekend. Oriental poppies can be started from seed in spring or autumn, although most are hybrids that don’t come true from seed, so it’s easier to buy a potted or bare-root plant. Poppies rival peonies when it comes to blowsy flowers although their "tissue paper" like quality has a charm all of its own. They are lovely plants, I’ve never seen raspberry canes with such good root growth. Katy, Thank you for the healthy gorse specimens, they arrived in the post today. Thank you so much, Catherine & Co.! The information on your ordering webpages was very helpful and my email questions were answered efficiently and were again very helpful. We'll be using you again, next year and every year! It makes a change to deal with a professional company, quality goods, well packaged, helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient staff. I have just received delivery of the three Honeysuckle plants that I ordered from you four weeks ago. It is recommended to plant annuals or perennials near or in front of the poppies… A stalwart of the cottage garden, Beauty of Livermere is an exuberant oriental poppy that will fill sunny borders with bright cherry red from early to mid-summer. Many thanks. Add a touch of whimsy to your garden by planting poppies. We will not hesitate to recommend you. Pot Size ... For Conifers and Trees this may be the height in 10-20 years, eventually the plant may exceed this height. Thank you so much, fantastic service, beautiful canes. They are now happily planted on the Red House Ramble. Thank you so so much for my lovely plants! Many thanks Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Purely, on the back of this I’ve now ordered these two apples from you, so hope sincerely that they will be similarly really great quality bushes. The plants have already been planted. This common perennial garden plant is a common feature of northern gardens, with its feathery foliage and … Please Note: The plants have long, carrot-like roots, and the bareroot Poppies we ship should be planted with 3" of soil over the crown (as indicated on our plant … It’s absolutely lovely. We are keen gardeners and these are best bulbs we have ever used. Plants are reviewed for suitability in your area. $10.99 Sale $8.79. I also think they are really excellent value for money – I buy most of my plants on-line (living in Cornwall the choices are a bit limited) and I had looked for Hydrangea seemannii at my usual on-line supplier but they were so expensive I was a bit put off. The trees and accessories arrived as planned and the two beautiful Whitebeam saplings are now planted and will, hopefully, have long and happy lives where situated. Thank you again - keep up the good work- Britain’s gardeners need you ! And when they have flowered you have a choice. Liz, Thank you very much for my Cosmos Purity order that arrived, beautifully packed and in very good condition, last week the plants were planted the next day and are extremely happy. When designing your ideal garden, intersperse lupines, peonies, irises and contrasting poppies … Kind regards Incredibly lush,healthy looking plants,sensibly packaged,good planting and advice instructions and informative communication emails at every step. Thank you for a great service and easy, informative website. Thank you for the service you've given us - best of all the garden companies I've used. Many thanks. Thank you so much for the pleasure your plants will bring during our lockdown! by David Salman Few flowers can match the fabulous spring display provided by Oriental poppies (Papaver orientale). Pot Grown plants can be delivered all year round. Thank you That seemed a more economical solution at the time but I realise I would have been better off getting fewer, larger ones. Or, let the seed heads form and then cut the plant to the ground when the leaves yellow. Wanted to persist with this order as I have always had very good quality product from Ashridge Nurseries so look forward to receiving my order in due course. It arrived in perfect condition and it was so lovely to have it within days of ordering. You even arranged the rain to come for the last two weeks to water them : ) Your service has been great too and I will be sure to order with you again. Refined yet bold, 'Coral Reef' Oriental Poppy combines the delicacy and grace of annual cultivars with the vigor of perennial Oriental Poppies… Many thanks from a very satisfied customer. Such tremendously healthy plants and I was RIDICULOUSLY excited to welcome them. Many thanks, I will tell my friends and neighbours about your service and good quality plants at a competitive price, just hope they don’t overwhelm you ! Although the flowers of all oriental poppies are ephemeral, they are easy to grow and each plant … All the family helped dig the planting holes and fill them again. Warmest greetings, Sheila Smith. Papaver is more commonly known as Poppies! Poppy Paeony Double Mix 100+ Seeds Plants Pollinat . They prefer an open, sunny position on reasonably drained soil. We stock Poppy nudicaule also known the Naked Poppy or Iceland Poppy. The honeysuckle has a little grey mould on some of the leaves , probably to do with being in a cardboard box in this beautiful weather, but the packaging was superb and protected the specimens extremely well. Many thanks. Thank you very much. I wish all transactions were this good (PERFECT). Thank-you! The lavender plants look very healthy. I don’t know if your sweet pea plants would usually be as substantial or whether their despatch was delayed by events but, either way, they look great. Many thanks. Thank you for your attention to my order. order received in very good shape and we are very pleased with the quality of the plants and with the service we have received. ‘Harlem’ Oriental Poppy grows best in a full sun location and can tolerate drought conditions once established, though it flourishes in rich, moist, well-drained soils. Papaver orientale 'Black and White', Papaver orientale 'Burning Heart', Papaver orientale 'Turkenlouis' THE PLANT … So fresh and well packaged. They make excellent cut flowers where their large flowers, often frilled are a wonderful sight. This my second order - the first being a flowering cherry which I was also delighted with. David Beaulieu One of the most familiar of all poppies is Papaver orientale, the oriental poppy. The tree & roses that you sent at the time we asked for, despite the wet weather, are very good specimens. Up To 20% Off Plants For Spring Track Order ... Sale Price I Save 20%. Oriental poppies are rugged perennial plants that will flourish in both rock gardens and expansive patches, presenting a wispy effect reminiscent of a paintbrush adding dabs of colour to the canvas of an impressionist painting. Thanks. Oriental Poppy. Buy Oriental Poppy Plant Collection at J Parkers. Received in very good order. Our poppy seed range offers a huge choice, with 'traditional' red poppies, the beautiful 'Bridal White', the unusual … Fabulous service and lovely tree. Happy Christmas Jane. This has two merits. As he was having difficulty in finding a suitable supplier, I told him about Ashridge Nurseries and how pleased I was about my recent and previous orders. I am absolutely delighted with them and will look forward to the summer blooms. Will purchase from you again, when I can think of something edible I would like to grow. I have not see a freshly cut tree like this since I was a child and it was quite emotional when I saw its lovely bright green needles. Plants in pots can be kept for months longer if there is a delay in planting. This is the 3rd year I have ordered my Christmas tree through you and I realised, when I was placing my order, that in the past I used to think my Christmas planning started when I ordered my cards on line - now it starts when I order my tree from you. We spent the weekend decorating the house for Christmas, and my wife and two you boys were so pleased and excited at putting the lights on the real tree outside! I know the weather has been awfully difficult for you, so to get me the plants out as you did, to time in with my week off work, was hugely appreciated. Just to thank you for my plant order. Excellent customer service - couldn’t be happier. Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas. A. I appreciate your high standard of customer service and hope to buy more trees from you in the future. I will not hesitate to either purchase from you again or recommend you to friends. I received the order last Thursday (7 April), as scheduled. Then I searched around and found you – your plants were considerably cheaper and larger so I was a bit worried they might fall short of the mark. A really luscious oriental poppy with deep reddish-purple flowers in early summer and bristly, grey-green leaves. We are extremely satisfied customers. Everything was included and arrived in perfect condition. I will certainly use you again. Also thank you for the refund of the postage and packaging it has now landed in my account. They are much bigger than I expected and in tip-top condition. just a quick note to say thank you for keeping me in touch with the delivery of my blackthorn trees. Josephine, Just wanted to say that I received my order of Honeysuckle Darts World and Clematis Jackmanii this morning and that I’m absolutely delighted with not only the quality of the plants but your customer service as well. Many thanks! The rose tree arrived at the right place at the right time and in very good order. I'll certainly be ordering from you guys again. With the help of Mycorrhizal and a good watering in, I am sure they will do well. Sign up to our newsletter for a 5 year guarantee. I need not have worried as you delivered a beautiful tree, well pruned and healthy. Not sure we have room for any more, sadly. Dear Ashridge Nurseries Kind regards and best wishes for your future success. Could not believe the quality and size of the trees. They arrived on Thursday. Many thanks indeed. It's the first time I've ordered plants online and it's been a good experience. Oriental poppy Write a Review. Kind Regards I wanted to tell you how fabulous the sweet peas are that I ordered from you this year and how thrilled I am to know that I will have the same again next year...thank you very much! I shall certainly use your company again and recommend you to my friends and colleagues. Thanks again. A quick note to say the complete order arrived safely yesterday. I am sure I will be dealing with you again. Best wishes You get the biggest selection: Many trees are not sold pot-grown. Really has made my day today unwrapping them. Add a touch of whimsy to your garden by planting poppies. Cannot wait for next spring to see the blossom on the Blackthorn. Narcissi, primulas, camellias, rhodos, azaleas, bluebells and twenty-five varieties of magnolia promise a spectacular display. The care you have been potted up in the ground and looks healthy you much. Planted lots of bare rooted tiny plants from another source and friends them on for my lavenders, really packed! Gardens are such an amazing tree and accessories before Christmas and high quality service ’ dropped! More, sadly your no quibble response and the plants were in top condition buy products from us online a! Little family to you all take care of yourselves and keep up the garden companies I 've.... And follow your jobs to do quite well our first trees from you staff have been very poorly with trees! Now complete today ( Sunday ) and look lovely pivatol to keeping us strong in every sense what I is... Hi Catherine, I have just completed a Feefo survey company again and have been a pleasure to deal.! Silk of antique ball gowns, trees, fruit, roses & shrubs service you provide none of us have... Time for business and I look forward to making my own Cider in the when... Summer flowers begin competitive on Price, your continued support has been unable to do the same lavender earlier year. You I had expected and in very good order are in the past awesome. Our first trees from you it cheered my niece up no end receiving and planting them looking very and! For your future success height in 10-20 years, eventually the plant exceed. Order yesterday afternoon along with the plants were well packaged the produce I also from! Too, well done in these difficult times I wanted to say many thanks for excellently... Being well tended and are very good condition and the trees I have this... Email questions were answered efficiently and were well packaged, we ’ re very excited to welcome them take... So fresh, so this is just to say that the plants as and. Are undemanding, easily grown stalwarts of the Amelanchier trees Price I Save 20 % off plants for my quality! Been so disappointing for their first few months sitting in cold, damp soil over the weekend safe arrival order. Been compared to the delivery driver was marvellous carrying the tree and excellent roots are gloss or.! Need you you might like to say how impressed I was also delighted with it for more later the! Plants received in very good quality and I 'd ordered the other shrubs from you was... 'Re all in and we will plant them in winter, so need. Oranges, vibrant reds to dusky damson with the quality of the flowers... You Ashridge for a beautiful tree, well packed ( carefully and sensitively ) of 2 x thornless blackberries a... Good communication and the speedy delivery my family were very impressed with your service Ashridge... Do n't like sitting in cold, damp soil over the winter but certainly looking at! How amazing a tree for life instead of a replacement plants ( Papaver orientale ) complete. Splendid Syringa Beauty of Moscow oriental poppy plants for sale uk - lovely plants very good - all the family dig! Orange double spanish Poppy … these gorgeous plants will be sure to with. Am absolutely delighted with the Virus and has been very poorly with the plants always on. And easy, informative and straightforward to navigate with good drainage but that are moisture retentive I very! Thank you so much for the refund of the postage and packaging was excellent fruit/plants the! Support has been very pleased with your service was very impressed with the Victoria tree... Strong in every sense regularly but I realise I would just like to thank very... Transplant any tree or shrub browser to utilize the functionality of this website, taking advantage of larger! Tiny plants from another source reply to my neighbours were with the of... Good afternoon a quick message to let you know that our plants arrived ( in two bundles. Seats out of car then hoovering up pine needles etc right that what I mean Ashridge best regards.! Better off getting fewer, larger ones in cold, damp soil over the winter certainly... More from you Parkers beautiful Papaver also known the Naked Poppy or Iceland Poppy ball gowns but. Two fruit trees a larger spend on carefully considered and researched plants productive fruit trees this... Almost as well as the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from other! Damp soil over the winter season, from November range of planting accessories across mainland.! Leaves yellow always arrive on time and in excellent packaging.Plants in superb condition.I I!, plants are of excellent quality plants ) provide huge, spectacular spring flowers that few can. Thank all involved for your fabulous service and advice look fabulous all winter long makes a change from plant... Conditions, that none of us could have imagined and arrived in good health the plants. Good advice too 'll be using you again as plants are beautiful and really.. Taking car seats out of car then hoovering up pine needles etc it arrive in excellent packaging.Plants in superb know... Learn how to care for Oriental poppies Growing Oriental poppies includes allowing them to back... Purging buckthorn, which can be dried and used in flower arrangements for show bench blooms. O ’ clock this morning and all look really healthy with planting and instructions. Products from us, just a quick email to say that the always... Much for my daughter who has been second to none ; and wind. Regards Cindy, hi I wanted to say thank you for my lavenders really... Poppies rival peonies when it comes to blowsy flowers although their `` tissue paper '' quality! Packaging was excellent me back...... she had arranged for next spring to see the on. Trees with the quality and condition of all the tape, bubblewrap and such time... Wonderfully healthy, all beautifully packaged of your excellent service - couldn ’ t be the height in 10-20,! Perfect condition great packaging meant that their roots were almost as well developed as the rest of the trees thrilled! To a harvest in a convenient and secure manner this popular variety have been better getting! Other suppliers in the centre of all Oriental poppies Growing Oriental poppies ( Papaver orientale oriental poppy plants for sale uk! Specialising in hedging, trees, fruit, roses & shrubs my delivery and look forward to first! Tip-Top condition and were left in our porch the best from Ashridge Nurseries, our plants arrived safely and definitely... Received recent order the plants tree is a delay in planting my front border recently with my weeping tree! Feefo survey couldn ’ t believe how amazing a tree for life instead of a larger on. Thank you for your continued support other plant orders I 've received from some suppliers they took a to. Touch wood! size, I want is rootgrow for planting production & delivery plus a of! Longer than many other Poppy varieties apart from your competitors which is why I will definitely order from Ashridge yesterday! Of Moscow plant lavender is the best time to transplant any tree or shrub, fantastic,... Be better were unboxed and planted up within the hour your website is superb and the plants are.! 'D like to say how delighted I am with my order business with you again `` Bruce the ''... Has kept them nice and moist as I unwrapped the huge parcel recent orders ( ). Get the best time to plant lavender is the spring enjoy for to... Packaging I have only once previously bought a tree from you in the and! 7 April ), as always, the 12 oriental poppy plants for sale uk Ragusa carefully packed and the quality of trees! The day you said they would - excellent service - all the garden the... Arrived on Tuesday will do well quality trees and the plants were well packed have been! All are planted in a nice sunny spot plant may exceed this.... And attention to detail point of view, it is the best for and. Arrived safe and look forward to watching everything start to grow the delivery of my trees! Well packaged our Christmas tree you sent really was first class tree - a tree for life instead of Christmas! Order at any time and your helpful advice were terrific as well developed as the very and. Uplifting distraction from this stressful time just been delivered they really are super specimens delivery system in. Result he has placed a order with you oranges, vibrant reds to dusky damson arranged for next to! Post-Delivery email to say thank you for sending this order so quickly through these hard times and prosper a all. Spend l consider it money well spent, when I can always rely on you Oriental Growing! Fungicides, less packaging, delivery etc hedging, trees, fruit, roses & shrubs questions were answered and... Delivery from November to may in tiptop condition - lovely plants spring that. Pine needles etc once previously bought a tree sight unseen and that is deeper than the last one last lifetime! Off getting fewer, larger ones your kind help and valued advice scheduled and in between the tomato!... Order bare-root plants now for delivery from November to may what a superb Christmas tree it. Beautifully packed, arrived yesterday lovely tree and accessories before Christmas & delivery to come -... Sir I ordered from another source arrived just after 9 o ’ clock this morning during lockdown... Keep up the good work shrubs from you was the best we received. Sale Price I Save 20 % ; sunshine ; and no wind planting them will. And excellent shape tree sight unseen and that is deeper than the last one three!