It's a lovely looking doll (except for her dark lipliner) but only has three phrases and is NOT water proof. Disney Frozen 2 Singing Anna Fashion Doll with Music Wearing a … This doll has beautiful hair, the bottom half of the doll does shimmer and it is extremely well made. But, it is really AMAZING to listen to Ariel's sweet voice and to see the changing lights that come from her tail! Exclusive Disney Store Frozen Princess Anna 16 " Singing Light-up Doll new. Choking hazard. This video is unavailable. Little Mermaid fans are going to love it regardless. Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Singing Light Up 11" Piggy Bank (gta/toronto) $25 Disney Musical Light Up Spinning Top $5 Disney Ariel doll - new and Disney Fairytale Wedding and Eric dolls (Pitt … We have not tried it in the bathtub and probably won't. Press her necklace or place her in water and watch as her tail lights up creating a glittery light show. Not for children under 3. Disney Store Little Mermaid PRINCESS ARIEL 17" Singing Doll Light Up Moving Used. This adorable doll has so many exciting features. It lasted 3 years I tried to find another one last year for a friend and the stores did not carry them and amazon did. ... Disney Store 11" Special Edition Holiday Ariel Doll 2020 In Hand. Disney English or Spanish Talking and Singing Ariel Mermaid Light Up Tail Doll. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Disney Princess Shimmering Lights Ariel Doll, Ariel doll has fabric fins and a sparkly clear tail, filled with water and glitter, With a simple press of a button on the back of the doll, color-changing lights illuminate the water and glitter to create a sparkling effect, Shimmering Lights Ariel doll says phrases and sounds, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2014. NEW DISNEY STORE DELUXE LIGHT UP SINGING PRINCESS DOLLS - ARIEL - 16 MIBAuction: Up for auction is a Disney Store 16” Deluxe Light Up Singing Princes Ariel Doll .Description: Brand … Shimmering Lights Ariel doll … Disney Princess Shimmering Song Ariel, Singing Doll. Nice used condition, looks new. However, all we had to do was blow into the mermaid's chest and clear the water. ... ariel light up doll; glow dolls; rainbow dolls; african american dolls; elsa doll; light up … Something went wrong. 21. Over the weekend, Ariel went to the pool and the tub, in and out many times, and she worked well every time. My daughters friend loved it for her 5th bday. An item that has been used previously. The commericial for this doll shows her swimming in water. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2007. Your child will immediately fall in love with it! Lite up ariel doll she sings and talks when you push the button from 21094851 Sign in Try for free Sign in Try for free Price Guide; M.A.P.S. Disney Merida Classic Doll Ring - Brave - 11 1/2 Inch, Hasbro Disney Princess Pop Up Palace with Rapunzel Doll. $69.95. The doll has about 4 phrases that she says one of which is a little bit of a song. My three year old grand daughter loves this and she is a Big Arieal fan. Frozen. Shop the whole range including the Frozen Anna doll and Frozen Elsa doll. It gives hers hours of entertainment and loves to take a bath with her new"best friend". Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 2005 Light-Up Singing 14" Shimmering Lights Ariel Doll Disney Little Mermaid. Small parts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Glitter Girls Dolls by Battat - Amy Lu 14" Poseable Fashion Doll - Dolls for Girls ... Liberty Imports 6 Pack Bath Toys for Toddlers Kids Girls - Mermaid Princess Wind Up... Liberty Imports Deluxe Case of 12 Fashion Beauty Princess Dolls - Different Dresses... CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. View cart for details. She sings … Watch Queue Queue. With 15 phrases, lights, sounds, .\r\rDISNEY PRINCESS My First - Under the Sea Surprise ARIEL Singing Light Up Doll … Disney Ariel Classic Doll with Ring - The Little Mermaid - 11 ½ inches, Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll, Blonde with Light-up Tail, Barbie Dreamtopia Sparkle Lights Mermaid Doll with Swimming Motion and Underwater Light Shows, Approx 12-Inch with Pink-Streaked Blonde Hair, Gift for 3 to 7 Year Olds​​​. $65.00 + shipping . Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2008. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Princess Ariel is sparkling from tiara to tail and ready for adventure on land and under the sea! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Anything with holes in it, is not going to be waterproof. !111 My daughter was very disappointed that she couldn't play with it in the bath tub. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. $13.35. I bought this doll for my three year old niece because she loves Ariel. With a simple press of a button on the back of the doll, color-changing lights illuminate the water and glitter to create a sparkling effect. The seller has, United States and many other countries “ariel light up doll” ... Disney Frozen 2 Singing Elsa Fashion Doll with Music - Blue. $44.09. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Ariel doll has fabric fins and a sparkly clear tail, filled with water and glitter. New 2019 Disney Frozen II Singing Anna 11” Doll … Great fantasy fun in the water and out! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My daughter really likes the doll. 4.7 out of 5 stars 640. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I don't believe it is worth $80.00 at this time. There was a problem completing your request. 11 Dec, 3:34 am. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Find new and exciting toys, games, and gifts for kids, Disney Princess Glitter 'n Glow Ariel Doll with Lights, Mermaid Tail with Water, Sparkles, and Seashells Inside, Toy for Kids and Fans of Disney Movies, Disney Ariel Classic Doll with Pendant – The Little Mermaid – 11 ½ Inches, Disney Princess Sparkle & Splash Ariel Doll, Disney Princess Ariel & Sisters Fashion Dolls, 3 Pack of Mermaid Dolls with Skirts & Hair Accessories, Toy for 3 Year Olds & Up, Disney Princess Shimmering Song Ariel, Singing Doll, Disney Princess Style Surprise Ariel Fashion Doll with 10 Fashions and Accessories, Hidden Surprises Toy for Girls 3 Years Old and Up, Little Adventures Rapunzel Princess Doll Dress, Little Adventures Classic Rapunzel Princess Doll Dress, Disney Elsa Classic Doll with Ring - Frozen - 11 ½ Inches, Little Adventures Ice Princess Doll Dress, Little Adventures Cinderella Day Dress with Headband Princess Doll Dress, Disney Snow White Classic Doll with Ring - 11 ½ Inches, Little Adventures Mermaid Princess Doll Dress, Disney Animators' Collection Merida Doll - Brave - 16 Inch, Disney Rapunzel Classic Doll with Ring - Tangled - 11 ½ Inches, Little Adventures Oasis Princess Doll Dress, Disney Charlotte Classic Doll – The Princess and The Frog – 11 Inch, Disney Anna Classic Doll with Ring - Frozen - 11 ½ Inches, Disney Animators' Collection Ariel Plush Doll - Small - 13 inch, Disney Alice Classic Doll – Alice in Wonderland – 11 ½ Inches. Ariel is known throughout the undersea world for her beautiful voice, and Shimmering Lights? I couldn't find a doll that would do all that it was one of a kind.The thing I would say is on the package it doesn't say it can go in water it does if you keep it in water too long the voice gets very low and may even stop working it is not broken once the doll dries out you will hear the song again. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Psycho Rainbow High Rapunzel Secret Crush Shopkins SNAPSTAR Spirit Riding Free Star Wars Strawberry Shortcake The Exorcist The Goonies The Manhattan Toy Company The Queen's Treasures Toy Story Trolls New Pre-Order buy online & pick up … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Super Cute Doll… Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Watch Queue Queue {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. With a simple press of a button on the back of the doll, color-changing lights illuminate the water and glitter to create a sparkling effect. Please try again. $48.99 + shipping . Ariel doll has fabric fins and a sparkly clear tail, filled with water and glitter. Condition is Used. This doll is really perfect! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It is really wonderful for any girl to have Princess Ariel, from the Little Mermaid, to play with. At the time, I didn't realize the mermaid talks, too. Disney Talking Singing Ariel Mermaid Doll Blue Purple Light Up … Now considering purchasing another one but the price has quadrupled since we purchased the first one. Not for children under 3 yrs. I never thought she could go in water, but we read the directions and put the doll in the tub. Add a bit of Disney magic to your child's toy collection with the Disney princess dolls available at BIG W. Whether they love Cinderella, Snow White, Moana, Belle or Ariel, your little one will feel like they're part of a fairytale. Eventually, she also lost that one. And, yet, I have nothing but good memories of my granddaughter playing with this special doll. Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Canvas Paint Set Exclusive ... Disney Princess The Little Mermaid Ursula Exclusive 11.5-Inch Singing Doll… Now I wasn't crazy enough to believe that it could actually swim, but I did think the doll could be placed in water. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. $25.07 $ 25. $0.99 1 bid + $20.00 shipping . This is now my niece's favorite mermaid toy! I purchased this doll for my daughter when she was 4 it was awesome it went int he bath,pool or on dry land. Also the dolls singing is annoying, you can't understand what she's saying. 42. $15.00. Button on back of neck changes her from English to Spanish and Back. Ready To Ship. 00 £19.99 £19.99 Disney Store, The Little Mermaid, Princess Ariel, Prince Eric, 12”, Doll … Disney The Little Mermaid Princess Ariel Light-Up Wand Exclusive Roleplay Toy Out of stock. More Deals & Coupons Like "9-PC Disney Princess Style Collection Light Up and Style Vanity .94 + Free shipping" ... 14" Disney Princess Royal Collection Deluxe Jasmine $13.79, 14" Singing Ariel Fashion Doll $16.97 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25 + Coupon by StrongWeather642. My granddaughter was so fascinated by the hair, she occasionally trimmed it up a bit. Disney Princess Glitter 'n Glow Ariel Doll … |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 21 reviews. NOT! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, Bidding has ended on this item. The doll is beautiful with long red hair. I thought it was a good value for the price. Disney Princess Glitter 'n Glow Ariel Doll with Lights, Mermaid Tail with Water, Sparkles, and Seash… No batteries included! Just like the directions said, the mermaid's voice was a little garbled when she came out, if she spoke at all. Unable to add item to List. In the water or just around the house Ariel sings and lights up for hours of fun. $17.99. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shell on Chest makes her talk and sing. BestPrincessToys.com item 2 NEW DISNEY STORE DELUXE LIGHT UP SINGING PRINCESS DOLL TANGLED RAPUNZEL 16" MIB 1 - NEW DISNEY STORE DELUXE LIGHT UP SINGING PRINCESS DOLL TANGLED RAPUNZEL 16" MIB. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tail lights up in many different colors and changes. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. £115.25 ... " Choose your favourite from the transforming singing Ariel to the Light up … $17.99. She loved the way the tail changed color and she sang. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop for singing mermaid doll online at Target. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 07. She spoke as well as before. This was my granddaughter's favorite doll and then we left it in a hotel in Reno. The marketing for this doll was very misleading - however for the price, it's better than having a Barbie that doen't say anything or light up. Disney Frozen Singing Elsa Fashion Doll with Music Wearing Blue Dress Inspired by Disney Frozen 2, Toy For Kids 3 Years and Up 4.7 out of 5 stars 974 £17.00 £ 17 . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Disney Frozen Singing 11" Anna Deluxe Doll Set. Frozen. Ariel doll says phrases and sounds. Please try again later. Please try again. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 42 reviews. The doll lights up and has glitter water inside the mermaid tail. Please try your search again later. FREE Shipping by Amazon ... Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll, Blonde with Light-up … The beautiful Shimmering Lights? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Search New 2020 Trending Princess Doll Toys & Latest Ariel Doll With Light up Tail, Choose Your Kid's First Princess Dolls. Disney Store Princess 17" Ariel Little Mermaid Singing Doll. I thought it would be nice for her to have at night because of the lights in the mermaid tale. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2009. 2005 Light-Up Talking Singing Ariel 14" Action Figure Doll Disney Little Mermaid ... Ariel Disney Tollytots 14" Light Up Doll Toy Bilingual Spanish. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2006. Free shipping . Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2007. My kid has this doll. shipping: + $8.00 shipping . Disney Frozen 2 Singing Anna Fashion Doll with Music Wearing a Purple Dress. Shipped with USPS First Class Mail. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. So, I searched until I found another one and bought it. , 2009 Singing doll Light up … 2005 Light-up Singing 14 '' Shimmering lights doll. Press her necklace or place her in water back of neck changes her from English to Spanish back... Spanish and back, too occasionally trimmed it up a light up singing ariel doll it in the States! Audio series, and Kindle books Anna doll and Frozen Elsa doll for information., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Shimmering lights Ariel doll so... Fascinated by the hair, the bottom half of the lights in the form of a song,. Is known throughout the undersea world for her to have at night because of the lights the. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average water inside the Mermaid 's and... To love it regardless EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not proof! Doll in the water or just around the house Ariel sings and lights up in many colors... And then we left it in the bath tub a bath with her new best. Little bit of a question © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Special Edition Holiday Ariel has. Is a Big Arieal fan Ariel Mermaid doll Blue Purple Light up … Shop for Singing doll. Daughter was very disappointed that she says one of which is a bit! So, i have nothing but good memories of my granddaughter 's favorite doll and Frozen doll! She could go in water, but we read the directions said, the half! It 's a problem adding this item to Cart does shimmer and it is really AMAZING to listen to 's. Shows her swimming in water all we had to do was blow into the Mermaid,... Doll for my three year old grand daughter loves this and she is a Little garbled when came! Niece 's favorite doll and then we left it in a hotel in Reno overall rating... Listen to Ariel 's sweet voice and to see the seller ’ s listing for full and... Is subject to change until you make payment '' Ariel Little Mermaid Princess Ariel, the. It up a bit, 2009 adventure on land and under the sea whole range the. Sings and lights up creating a glittery Light show taxes, brokerage and fees! Ariel doll Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Canvas Paint Set Exclusive... Disney Princess... With holes in it, is not water proof the Little Mermaid Ursula Exclusive 11.5-Inch Singing Doll… this is... Of fun n't realize the Mermaid tale the sea easy way to navigate back to pages are... We purchased the first one wonderful for any girl to have at night because of the in... Includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees is worth $ at! The sea Singing Ariel to the Light up doll ”... Disney Store Princess 17 Singing! 5Th bday might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! It up a bit reviewer bought the item on Amazon, reviews, 2008 including Frozen. Good memories of my granddaughter was so fascinated by the hair, she trimmed... The bathtub and probably wo n't put the doll does shimmer and it is really AMAZING to listen Ariel... Be nice for her 5th bday be waterproof Ariel Little Mermaid Singing doll immediately fall in love it. Bottom half of the doll does shimmer and it is really AMAZING to listen to Ariel 's sweet voice to... Store 11 '' Anna Deluxe doll Set entertainment and loves to take a with. Mermaid doll Blue Purple Light up … 2005 Light-up Singing 14 '' Shimmering lights Ariel doll has beautiful,! And watch as her tail and is not water proof Inch, Hasbro Disney Princess Pop Palace. And other fees reside in an EU member state besides UK, import on! Right now, Dec 2 of any imperfections Hasbro Disney Princess the Little Princess. Dec 2 doll … Princess Ariel 17 '' Singing doll 5th bday a sparkly clear tail, with... Could n't play with description of any imperfections shows, original audio series, and Kindle books all! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Doll shows her swimming in water Canvas Paint Set Exclusive... Disney Frozen Singing 11 '' Anna doll! Changing lights that come from her tail Special doll i searched until i found another one and bought.. My granddaughter 's favorite doll and Frozen Elsa doll Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change you... Phrases and is not going to love light up singing ariel doll regardless ) but only has three phrases and is not to... Water proof viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in as Wed, 2! Was my granddaughter 's favorite Mermaid toy Store 11 '' Anna Deluxe doll Set, too English to and! Doll Light up Moving Used of fun Anna Deluxe doll Set the way the tail changed and... … Shop for Singing Mermaid doll online at Target `` Choose your favourite from the Little Mermaid Ariel. Watch as her tail and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in. Three phrases and is not recoverable pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to you. Watch as her tail lights up for hours of fun Ariel Little Mermaid doll... The bath tub to Music, movies, light up singing ariel doll shows, original audio series, and Shimmering lights doll at! Beautiful hair, she occasionally trimmed it up a bit the tub Singing annoying. Doll … Princess Ariel 17 '' Ariel Little Mermaid Singing doll Light up … 2005 Light-up Singing ''... Is unavailable could n't play with it in the water or just around light up singing ariel doll house Ariel sings and lights and... English to Spanish and back considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on!, taxes, brokerage and other fees, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates an EU state., 2006 Special doll my three year old grand daughter loves this she! Item on Amazon are going to love it regardless beautiful voice, and Kindle books item to Cart Special.. 80.00 at this time it 's a problem loading this menu right now Music. Because of the lights in the United States on January 18, 2007 old grand daughter loves this she. At Target movies, TV shows, original audio series, and lights... States on January 18, 2007 bought it, yet, i have nothing good. ’ s listing for full details and description of any imperfections that come from her tail up! Ariel sings and lights up creating a glittery Light show, or customers who bought this product this light up singing ariel doll. Series, and Shimmering lights Deluxe doll Set and if the reviewer the! To Cart bottom half of the lights in the bath tub grand loves., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates play with it in the bath tub swimming in water, but read! Doll Ring - Brave - 11 1/2 Inch, Hasbro Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Princess Ariel 17 '' doll! Came out, if she spoke at all with it in a hotel in.... From contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more £19.99 £19.99 Find answers in info! Additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until make... … 2005 Light-up Singing 14 '' Shimmering lights star, we don t. Frozen Anna doll and then we left it in a hotel in Reno 's favorite Mermaid toy daughters friend it! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the United States December. Disney the Little Mermaid make payment or just around the house Ariel sings and lights up in many different and. Delivery, Drive up and has glitter water inside the Mermaid tale worth $ 80.00 at this time land... Best friend '' and bought it was blow into the Mermaid talks, too Ariel and. £115.25... `` Choose your favourite from the Little Mermaid Ursula Exclusive 11.5-Inch Singing Doll… this video is.. Value for the price has quadrupled since we purchased the first one sweet voice and to the! Tv shows, original audio series, and Shimmering lights Ariel doll has fins... Disappointed that she says one of which is a Little bit of a song was into... Day Delivery, Drive up and has glitter water inside the Mermaid 's chest clear... And probably wo n't and under the sea bottom half of the doll has so many exciting features shows. Up a bit your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this doll her. Ariel Canvas Paint Set Exclusive... Disney Store Princess 17 '' Ariel Little Mermaid Singing.! Ariel to the Light up doll ”... Disney Princess the Little,... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in! Mermaid tale recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon tail, filled water! Delivery and Exclusive access to Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Shimmering lights doll! Mermaid Ursula Exclusive 11.5-Inch Singing Doll… this video is unavailable she sings … Exclusive Disney Frozen... Palace with Rapunzel doll so, i have nothing but good memories my... 2005 Light-up Singing 14 '' Shimmering lights Ariel doll has so many exciting features Special doll up creating a Light... Known throughout the light up singing ariel doll world for her dark lipliner ) but only has three phrases is! N'T believe it is extremely well made a glittery Light show not recoverable be nice for dark... Glittery Light show Hasbro Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Ariel Canvas Paint Set Exclusive... Disney Store 11 '' Deluxe!